Pyramid Alehouse Celebrates Seattle Beer Week, May 9-19
Events include the Pyramid Paddle Tour–Boat with the Brewer, Charity Salmon Bake and Beer Judging Classes
Seattle Beer Week has been celebrating the glory of craft beer in the Northwest for a half decade and Pyramid Breweries has been a proud sponsor and participant since the beginning!
Come on out to these great events at our Alehouse in SODO:
- Pyramid Paddle Tour – Boat with the Brewer - Join Pyramid’s Brewmaster Kim Brusco and Alki Kayak Tours on a sea kayaking adventure to historic Elliott Bay and the mouth of the Duwamish River. Enjoy outstanding views of the Seattle Skyline and Olympic Mountains and the potential for some local urban wildlife including California sea lions, harbor seals, bald eagles and osprey. Cost includes 2-hour tour, transportation to/from Pyramid Alehouse, two post kayak beers and a brewery tour from Brusco himself. Tuesday, May 14 at 5:30 p.m. Space is very limited! Purchase tickets at www.PyramidPaddleTour.
eventbrite.com. Sensory Class: Beer
- Tasting & Judging 101 - Learn to taste, describe and judge beer styles with Ian McLaughlin, Data Analyst for Sensory and Quality Control at Craft Brew Alliance. Includes all beer and materials. Saturday, May 18. Two sessions: Session 1: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Session 2: 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. Purchase tickets at www.Beer101SBW.eventbrite.com.
- Pyramid Beer Week Salmon Bake & Brews - Close out Seattle Beer Week with a good ol’ fashioned Pacific Northwest salmon bake featuring live music, beer garden games & a host of Pyramid staff on hand to talk beer and brewing. Tickets include full salmon dinner (including dessert!) and two beers. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Space is limited! Sunday, May 19 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Purchase tickets at www.pyramidsalmonbake.
- Brewer’s Dinner @ Pyramid - Enjoy a 4-course, beer-paired dinner featuring our barrel-aged barleywine. Price includes dinner, beer pairings, appetizers, brewery tour and a new growler with fill of your choice. All inclusive. Thursday, May 16 at 6:00 p.m. Purchase tickets at www.PyramidSBWDinner.
- Beer Bingo & Beer Trivia - BING-GO! Come on down to Pyramid for beer-themed bingo on Monday, May 13 and trivia with beer-themed rounds on Wednesday, May 15 at 7:30 p.m. For details visit www.facebook.com/PyramidSEA/
About Pyramid Brewing Co.
Pyramid Brewing Co. is a leading brewer of specialty, full-flavored craft beers produced under the Pyramid family of ales and lagers since 1984. Pyramid beers continue to be honored by beer drinkers and judges having received 22 medals at the Great American Beer Festival (GABF), including a gold medal awarded to Haywire Hefeweizen in 2009 as well as the honor of Mid-size Brewery of the Year in 2008. The brewery has also been awarded seven medals in international competition at the World Beer Cup.
With breweries in Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, and Berkeley, CA, the Company owns Alehouses at all three locations as well as two additional Pyramid Alehouses in Walnut Creek and Sacramento, CA.
Visit www.pyramidbrew.com for more information.